Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Andana Treat (8.3.09)


It's the day after my birthday.........eeeehhh???.......i thought I've already got my birthday present from hubby......but there's another surprise for me...
He's taking me to a SPA!!! Wow...........i really need one! So happy and looking forward to the treatment.
The place we r going is ANDANA SPA! It's located at Holiday Inn GLenmarie in Shah Alam. When we reach, there's a sign SPA OF THE YEAR 2007......hmmm how about 2008 i wonder..
We r finally there.......
This road is leading to the spa..let's drive further in.















Oh yes...We are here..

















The nice big poster at the entrance..Ok..let's go in!















Inside Andana Spa. The reception is to the right. After checking in, a lady comes to me and leads me to my locker. I change into their robe and she leads me to our Selangor Suite! The butler is very attentive. He shows us the rooms in our Suite and turns on the TV for us and we even have a dvd player. We brought our own dvd to watch.We r watching tv on a big screen using projector. Wow...He also takes our order..The deal is very attractive. RM148++per person and you can get 40min massage, hot bath and sauna, and unlimited food and beverages! There's even my fav Haagen Daz Ice cream!



Come let's take pictures before we go for our hot bath. We have to go separate ways as the ladies and men's baths are separated.













The big screen..The light in the room is very dim and yellowish..Very romantic oh.















Dear is enjoying his water melon juice! Actually this suite can be occupied for up to 5 people. There r 5 of this sofa in the room.




















Hehe...He's looking so blur........






















This is me after hot bath.......My God..The hot bath is 40 degrees Celcius..SO unbearable...Too hot for me. We r only allowed to soak for 15mins but after 5 mins, i had to get out from there. After that, a quick dip into 14 degrees Celcius pool to close up the pores. Freezing.......i was soo dizzy and the lady attending to me kept asking if i was ok. Then she led me to the Sauna room. I was too dizzy so i decided to just take my shower. I feel blood flowing in my hands and feet. My whole body feels so weak and boneless..and so sleepy...
Hmmmmm after that, we did our 40min aromatherapy massage in the massage room. Then i had some snack and later decided to try their body scrub and body wrap..hehe.........those will be additional charges. I chose kiwi body scrub.........the essential oil makes my skin so soft. Then followed by body wrap to drain out body fluid, detox and blood circulation. She wrapped me in a hot blanket and left my body to sweat for half an hour. My body feels light after the treatment. She told me that i can immediately feel the effect if i measure my waist and thigh. But there's no measurement tape and I dunno my measurement also hahhahaha.....But i really feel lighter after that.

I ordered nasi lemak, wow........delicious !!! The winter melon soup also very tasty.

Since dear is sponsoring this trip, i decided that i must make full use of this! Hhahahaha..I decided to do mani and pedi as well. The girl came to our suite and i had my VIP treatment in my living room. hehe......
My nails after the treatment. Hmmm the treatment is so-so only. I still prefer De nails spa at Uptown. :)














Come let me take you to a tour in our suite while i let my nails dry up hahah.........Next to the living room is the spa room. Private spa....but according to the butler, these are not functioning. We can only use the shower. Haih..........jacuzzi and sauna can only be done outside our suite.. Quite disappointed.









This is the private jacuzzi.
















WHO says this is not functioning!!!! I show u..Indeed, the thing is functioning! But the jacuzzi outside is better!




















Another view in our suite.
















Massage room........Really relaxing.....We chose aromatherapy massage.......The masseur is so skilful. I really enjoyed.














Decorations are all related to nature. Very soothing and relaxing in here. Behind me are shower and toilet.































Would never miss my favourite show..hehe..........
It's almost 6pm, and we have to leave coz it's Zoe's birthday celebration. If not, we would love to stay until after dinner. The package RM148++ is for whole day from 10am to 12midnite. Very good deal ya?
When we checked out, dear decided to be a member since we r both very satisfied with the service and the treatments. Yay......so happy......... we would love to come again very soon....

No comments: